Cake Wallet for
Monero, Bitcoin, and Litecoin
Cake Wallet allows you to safely store, send, receive, and exchange your XMR, BTC, and LTC (and exchange other currencies)
- Multicurrency Wallet: Monero, Bitcoin (Electrum), and Litecoin (Electrum)
- Open source
- Built-in exchange feature. You can easily exchange: XMR, BTC, ADA, BCH, BND, DAI, DASH, EOS, ETH, LTC, TRX, USDT, USDT ERC20, XLM, XRP
- Now you can buy BTC directly in the app
- Create multiple wallets and accounts
- Back up your wallets locally or to the cloud
- Connect to remote nodes of your choice, and even your own
- Many languages available
- Ability to view your XMR, BTC, and LTC value in the fiat of your choice
About Cake Wallet
Cake Wallet which is owned and operated by Cake Technologies LLC was the first open source Monero wallet on IOS in 2018. As of January 2020, it is available for Android as well. Since 2021 we support BTC (Electrum) wallet and LTC (Electrum) wallet.
Cake Technologies’ goal is to bring crypto to the masses through a simple intuitive UI/UX for beginners yet robust features for more advanced users.
For over three years, Cake Wallet has helped its users send, receive, and exchange Crypto safely and easily.